Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Clothes.

Today was red day at Cora's pre-school.  Last night we picked out the cutest outfit.  Grey and white tights with red gingerbread men and red trees with a jean skirt. The shirt was red with a Christmas tree and light bulbs, red sparkly shoes and a high pony topped it off.  She felt so pretty this morning. 

When we returned home she ran into her room and she was completely naked in seconds.  Whatcha doin' I asked her.  Her response....."I NEVER like the outfits you pick out for me, I only like the outfits I pick out, I'm a way better matcher."

The outfit she picked out....jeggings that come mid-calf, a bright orange shirt, and her red sparkly shoes.  She looked a little ridiculous and she insisted that she pick up Asher in the outfit amidst snow and ice.  She has character that's for sure!


4 comments:

Life with Kaishon said...

She sounds like a lot of a fun! A girl that knows what she wants : )

Uneventfully Wonderful said...

I nominated you for an award
http://sarahschuelke.blogspot.com/2013/01/nominated.html

Anonymous said...

Very descriptive article, I liked that bit. Will there be a part 2?


Stop by my blog post :: best forex robot

Anonymous said...

Having read this I believed it was rather enlightening.

I appreciate you spending some time and effort
to put this article together. I once again find myself spending a significant amount
of time both reading and posting comments. But so what,
it was still worthwhile!

My blog; best registry cleaner
My site - microsoft registry cleaner